Youth 3on3 League Information
- DATES: 4 sessions: Tues/Thurs, May 24, 26, 31 and June 7th. (no session June 2)
- TIMES: 5:30-8:00 (approximately) Teams play 2 games/night, 20 minute games.
- CO-ED Divisions: U13(grades 5-7) and U15(grades 8-9)
- TEAMS: Your team will consist of at least 3 players to a maximum of 4 players. Players must all be U13 (gr 5-7) or U15 (gr 8-9) and register in the appropriate division. Each team must have at least one of each gender on the court at all times, thus, it is suggested that each team has 2 males and 2 females.
- Option 1: $150/team. One player will register themselves along with their teammates information (full names and age). These teammates will also have to sign waivers (attached link below) and bring to their first session. The player completing the registration will sign their waiver within TeamSnap and also be the primary point of contact receiving the schedule and be responsibly for communicating it to their teammates.
- Option 2: $40/individual. Register as an individual and we will make a team to allow you to play. If you have a friend you want to play with and they sign up separately, send us an email and we'll place you on the same team if possible.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, May 20th.